Property Management Inspection Services
We will check on your property for you.
*Oakwood Property Management inspection services include giving proper notification to the tenant and doing an inspection inside and outside the unit.
Inspections are at three levels:
a) a monthly drive-by, exterior home inspection;
- Viewing of: landscaping (weeding, mowing, trimming), recycling/garbage/debris, exterior doors/windows/window screens, gutters/downspouts/roofing/siding/fencing, overall curb appeal of the property in comparison to other properties in the immediate area.
b) a quarterly interior/exterior property inspection with attention to immediate maintenance issues;
- General check of: landscaping (weeding, mowing, trimming), recycling/garbage area, general debris on property, doors/windows/window screens, gutters, downspouts, roofing, siding, fencing
- General check of: floor coverings, walls/doors/door hardware/closet doors, windows, lighting fixtures, fireplace, appliances, water leaks (sinks/bathtubs/toilets)
c) an annual interior/exterior inspection with particular attention to long term maintenance issues.
- General check of gutters, downspouts, roofing, siding, fencing, retaining walls, chimney, siding, windows & trim, driveway, doors, landscaping.
- General check of walls, ceilings, floors, doors, lighting fixtures, source of heat in each room, kitchen/laundry appliances, bathroom/kitchen cabinets, plumbing fixtures.
- Obtain trade specific quotes and make recommendations for replacement/repair/painting of required areas.
- With all property check’s we will email comments and recommendations along with photographs to the owner.
This is a stand-alone service and does not include any other property management functions.
- Our property inspection services are available in Southern Vancouver Island, including the areas of Victoria, Saanich, Oak Bay, Esquimalt, Sidney, View Royal, Langford and Colwood.