Commercial Property Management
Your business is more than an income stream, it’s a reflection of who you are. Your success is crucial, and protecting it proactively? Also crucial.
We understand that maintenance and tenancy levels are important to realizing a return on your commercial real estate investment. Through our commercial property management services, we strive to maximize returns on your investment through effective cost control.
What you, and your commercial investment receive:
- Negotiating all service contracts
- Monthly statement of income and expenses
- Collection of monthly rent and operating costs plus taxes for deposit and subsequent disbursements on behalf of the Owner
- Liaise with tenants regarding any inquiries and/or problems
- Submit a monthly financial statement (income & expense) to the owner including copies of invoices
- Complete an annual reconciliation of triple net expenses (if applicable)
- Supervise and co-ordinate all repairs and maintenance
- Hire and supervise all on-site staff (if required) and contractors
- Provide Insurance quotes, annual reviews and proposals
- 24 hour emergency call
- Assist with major capital projects keeping owner apprised of progress
- Lease administration
- Liaison with the tenants and owner to ensure the smooth operation of the building
While our property managers provide management only services, we are more than happy to co-ordinate with a wide range of leasing agents in order to keep your building tenanted to its maximum levels. We have a roster of trusted contacts that we will readily liaise with if required.
Our management fee is always competitive and is negotiated and paid on the collected revenue per month.